amcluesent;267596 Wrote:
> Funny how posters have problems at 'parties', maybe there should be a
> 'designated squeezebox user' allowing everyone else to get hammered?

Too funny.  Carrying this line of thinking further, for further
security a breathalyzer plug-in could be developed to disable the
playlist update functionality when the user's blood-alcohol level is
above a certain threshold.  As a further bonus, in the event of an
inibriated party goer changing the playlist, the music could be
interrupted with a stern announment saying "sir or madam, please step
away from the squeezebox remote...please step away from the squeezebox
remote NOW!...Thank you...  We now bring you back to our previously
programmed playlist".

I think a sensor should be put into the new remote to facilitate this.

--
maggior