ceejay;269113 Wrote:
> 6.3.1 was a long time ago and the rest of us have moved over to MySql
> ... but I'd have thought that the table structure might have been
> similar: have you looked for a "Contributor" table?  AFAIK Conductor
> and AlbumArtist appear as Contributors, with an attribute that tells
> you what kind of contributor they are.
>
> HTH
> Ceejay
My Contributors table contains items associated with three contributor
"roles": in my case, items that correspond to the tags: artist,
composer and conductor.

There is an option to include conductors and orchestras/bands in the
Squeezebox's Artist menu, but I have not checked those options because
they make the Artist menu too verbose.

If they were checked, Slimserver might add more data to the
contributors table, but I'm not going to do it for the reason
previously stated.

As it is, kluging the Comments tag will work fine for me, I think.

Yes, I realize I'm still in the dark ages, Slimerver-wise, but 6.3.1 is
serving me well. No complaints.

Was the conflict between 6.5.x and anti-virus software ever resolved?

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!
http://www.theheals.org/
~~~
SB3 (wired - 6.3.1) | Home-brew PC running XP Pro | DENON DRA-395 | PSB
Stratus Bronze (2) | Outlaw Audio LFM-2 (1) | DIY Speaker Cables |
Dayton Audio Interconnects