jonheal;269337 Wrote:
> The main reason I haven't upgraded is that I put together a considerable
> amount of scripting to link what is going on with the Squeezebox to our
> web site and I also modified the Perl of a plug-in I use.
>
> It looked like upgrading would require much gutting of code, and I just
> wasn't in the mood after all of the effort it took to get things working
> in the first place.
>
> So I'll stick with obsolescence for a bit longer.
>
> I'll post a link to my music listing for the morbidly curious if and
> when I get it working.

I managed to build "live" listings of our music on our web site by
querying Slimserver's database. Listing the FLAC albums the way I
wanted was pretty challenging and required adding numerous views to the
database.

I wrote about the project here:
http://www.theheals.org/jon/more_from_slimserver_1.asp

... and the listings can be veiwed here:
http://www.theheals.org/miscellanea/sights_sounds.asp

--
jonheal

Jon Heal says:
Have a nice day!
http://www.theheals.org/
~~~
SB3 (wired - 6.3.1) | Home-brew PC running XP Pro | DENON DRA-395 | PSB
Stratus Bronze (2) | Outlaw Audio LFM-2 (1) | DIY Speaker Cables |
Dayton Audio Interconnects