JimC;269542 Wrote:

> If I've misunderstood your intent, please use this opportunity to
> explain what you wanted to be read into that statement.
> -=> Jim

Why do I get the feeling this list is apologetic to Logitech? Because I
am surprised that more people on the list are not critical of Logitech
for not making the SBR a "stand alone" product, and indeed defensive
that it is in fact not a "stand alone" product.

Simple enough?

"Treat them badly".. I don't think so. But moreover, I fail to see why
you are excluding me as part of this community. Although I am not a
developer, I have been using the Squeezebox and Slimserver for almost
five years. I have purchased two units, including one since Logitech
purchased Slimdevices. I even got into Linux because of Slimserver. I
have demonstrated to friends who in turn have purchased this product.
Guaranteed I love my Squeezebox as much as anyone else on this forum.
Why you even have a quote from me on the "testimonials" page.

:)

Now please make plans on creating a stand-alone SBR. And I really will
pipe down now (and apologies to all the others here for my rants). And
if you send me (or allow me to purchase) a SBR, I'll be the first one
to beta test Robin's plugin. And and advocate, too!

--
djfake

---
www.itjerk.com