On 13-Feb-08, at 6:58 PM, djfake wrote:

> I'm very suspicious when someone in his position gets so defensive to
> comments made in a forum. We all should be...

into conspiracy theories then?

Hardly defensive, it's a fair evaluation given the perspective of "the
other side of the wall".  It's very common in this forum for some
people to make wild claims, then get upset when someone returns with
equal vigour to correct those claims. I suspect you already know how
that works.

The 'fanboy' example, mis-attributed as it was, is the counterpart of
term 'troll'.  None of it really helps.

It makes one re-evaluate the effort given, paid or no. I don't envy
those who are paid to be here.  I rather prefer the idea that I can
withdraw my participation at any time.

Nobody should be getting labelled here. It really doesn't need to play
out like this. I'd have even said these kind of stand-offs were
comparatively rare up until about last week.  I guess the winter
weather is getting everyone down.

-kdf