I am in Squeeze Network Beta and trying to map some of my favorites to
individual number buttons on the remote control.  Right now if I push
and hold #1 or 2, two of my favorites start playing [which I didn't
program unless I did it accidentally].  If I hold any of the other
numbers on the remote, there is a message FAVORITE #X NOT DEFINED.  I
checked the squeezebox documentation but do not see any reference about
how to define each number key to a favorite.  It seems that there is a
way to do this but I just cannot find a reference.  I tried playing one
the favorites I want to bookmark to a number on the remote and holding
the corresponding number down but this does not work....

Thanks.

Charles

--
chale2