results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

I have managed to test the script using a local and temporary SC7
configuration.

The output is great.

I thought useful to report a couple of bugs that I have encountered:

1. When a single album has multiple artists (like in classical music or
in jazz) the tracks are duplicated (or triplicated)

2. When an album has multiple genres, the scrips generates one album
(with the relevant cover) for every track of the album.

GREAT WORK!
Stefano

--
elite1967