I'm running the svn SqueezeCenter 7.0 on Ubuntu Linux.  I'm at
revision 17963, currently, and I noticed since yesterday that I don't
see the MusicIP mixer links in my web interface or the icons on my
SB3.  I verified that the MusicIP server is running and did a rescan
in the webui and definitely saw it import the MusicIP data, so it
looks like it should know it's there.  Plus I ran scanner.pl with the
--musicmagic switch to see if that would make any difference, but it
doesn't look like it.  I see the data is getting into the database,
but I can't make any mixes.  Is there any other info I could get in
order to get an idea of what's wrong?  I was also thinking of filing a
bug, but I never know when I should do that instead of just bringing
stuff up here.

Anywho, if anyone is in the same boat or has an idea of what I should
check, I'd like to hear it.

-Steve