radish;283838 Wrote:
> Well, you can't disable artwork on the controller :)

Sorry, what I meant was that I believe that the controller shares some
of the user settings with SC7, so if you choose to hide artwork for
*track* listings on SC7, you dont see thumbnails for *track* listings
on the controller.

radish;283838 Wrote:
> They shouldn't be being _generated_ but rather transmitted, they should
> all be in the server's cache. Regardless, my guess here is that the
> call to get track album art is sync as it was assumed the list would be
> much shorter. But that's only a guess.

Again, wrong choice of word on my part:-), by _generated_, I meant
displayed by reading from the server's cache as you have stated.

radish;283838 Wrote:
> They're around plenty :)  In your case where there isn't a clear bug I
> wouldn't suggest a ticket right away, but you might want to give the
> helpdesk a call if you continue to have problems, they're pretty good
> at this stuff.

I will do some more testing to see if I can see a pattern (once I have
viewed all tracks for an album, I dont see the lag again for that album
which does point to the controller cache being involved somewhere).
Failing this I will log a call with support.

--
EliteAV