tyler_durden wrote:
peter;284180 Wrote:
sapnho wrote:[color=blue]
I find that turning my SB3's off with the SBC is quite a hassle, the
powersave pluging fixed that nicely.

It's nice, but do you know if it is actually saving any power?  The
on/off function in the SB is a software function that does not
disconnect it from the power supply.  It has to remain powered up so
you can turn it on again.  If you're really serious about saving power
you should unplug the SB power supply when you're not listening to
music.

In my case it does save power, because PowerSwitch (another plugin) switches off my powered speakers.

Regards,
Peter