Glad im not the only one. I have a Duet controller which is also having
the same random drops in connectivity. I only have one wireless
connection to the SqueezeCenter--just from the Duet receiver. The only
other wireless device I have in the house is a laptop. I have another
Squeezebox but its connection is wired.

During a typical browsing session with the Duet controller (with me not
moving--ie. sitting in a couch), the wireless-signal indicator on the
remote would turn red and the screen would hang. Then a few seconds
later (typically less than 30 seconds), the indicator would turn white
and its back to normal. The delay may not seem long, but when you're
browsing, it gets old quick. In the four to five times I've actually
sat down and played with it thus far, it happened multiple times during
those sessions.

Before you start jumping on me for checking the wireless connection, my
laptop shows 'excellent' with full bars for the wifi at the same spot as
my Duet controller. The Duet receiver is about 10 feet in front me with
clear line of sight. FWIW, the wireless router is directly below me in
the basement.

I have not tried to control the Duet receiver with the Squeezecenter
from the server yet--I will try that tonight. Also, I havent received
the 'software update' prompt from the Duet controller as others have
pointed out.

Any thoughts?

--
jwaka11