jaffacake;286631 Wrote:
> As the guy in the other thread did, you should read the support pages.
>
> I clicked the "wiki" link at the top of this page and found this
> posting...
>
> http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?BeginnersGuideToiTunes
>

> Seems to answer your query quite well.

Not so much. Surprisingly, I actually had looked through that
information and tried those suggestions. They seem more geared to "my
playlists don't show up", which is not actually my problem. My
playlists show up, but they are empty.

Siduhe;286634 Wrote:
> See the below post - moving your music (and presumably .xml file?) onto
> a different drive may have caused this.  What happens if you copy the
> .xml file to the same drive as Slimserver/Squeezecenter is installed
> on?
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=45459&highlight=itunes+playlist

I moved the music, but the xml file is in the same old place
(C:\Documents and Settings\...\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes
Music Library.xml). This is the same system and drive where Slimserver
is running (and has been for years!). I'm sure this is an artifact of
moving the music and getting the iTunes and SS databases out of sync,
but I can't figure out how to resync them.

Thanks for the inputs.

- Jeff

--
jallison