results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=46795
Question: Would you like to see SC7 enhanced to include "Scan/
Rescan this folder and its conte

- Yes, I'd love to see this enhancement implemented
- No, don't see any point, I watch TV between updates

kdf;295391 Wrote:
> On 25-Apr-08, at 1:04 AM, egd wrote:
> [color=blue]
> ...2) it does (if you properly set the tagger to
> correctly update the 'last modified' time).
> -k

And, if one properly sets the tagger no to update the 'last modified'
date, then it doesn't work. Updating the last modified every time tags
are changed defeats the purpose of another feature - 'New Music' .

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMNuuFSvN0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDRhRv4q_SI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nlrpe8Ig5m8