results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=46795
Question: Would you like to see SC7 enhanced to include "Scan/
Rescan this folder and its conte

- Yes, I'd love to see this enhancement implemented
- No, don't see any point, I watch TV between updates

I would like to have the option to "clear and rescan this folder and its
subfolders".  Maybe it could be built into the "browse music folder"
interface.  This would make for much quicker scans because you would
usually only want to scan a much smaller subset of the total library.
You could have a fully updated library in a minute instead of an hour.

--
Pale Blue Ego