Rickoleum -- I would agree with Mnyb on all of his points. 7.01 has a
bunch of changes that should help general wireless connectivity issues
with the Duet and some wireless routers and access points. Please try
installing the latest nightly and see if it helps. Make sure the
firmware on the Squeezebox Controller is updated.

BTW, could you describe your situation further? Which Belkin router are
you using? What country/wireless channel are you on? Does your
connectivity situation become more stable the closer your Squeezebox
Controller gets to the access point? Are you in an area with lots of
other wireless networks?

If 7.01 does help, this info would be interesting. If 7.01 does not
help, then please contact technical support to help resolve this issue.
Our technical support team in Mt. View has years of experience helping
customers with wireless issues.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1