MickeyG wrote:
> Rickoleum -- I would agree with Mnyb on all of his points. 7.01 has a
> bunch of changes that should help general wireless connectivity issues
> with the Duet and some wireless routers and access points. Please try
> installing the latest nightly and see if it helps. Make sure the
> firmware on the Squeezebox Controller is updated.
>
> BTW, could you describe your situation further? Which Belkin router are
> you using? What country/wireless channel are you on? Does your
> connectivity situation become more stable the closer your Squeezebox
> Controller gets to the access point? Are you in an area with lots of
> other wireless networks?
>
> If 7.01 does help, this info would be interesting. If 7.01 does not
> help, then please contact technical support to help resolve this issue.
> Our technical support team in Mt. View has years of experience helping
> customers with wireless issues.

I hope they read better than you, cause he says he's using a WIRED
connection! ;)

Rickoleum, please note that just after install SC does a full rescan. That may
cause slowness and drop outs. Perhaps you could check that it's not still
scanning for some reason. SC 7.0 runs fine for me.

Regards,
Peter