JJZolx;296494 Wrote:
> Is it just me or has the text size or font changed within the forum's
> Message boxes?  Maybe from Verdana to Arial?
>
> As for the web design...
>
> I find the outer black border to visually annoying.
>
> It's too wide.  I hate web sites that insist I use a 1000 pixel wide
> browser window rather than using a properly designed liquid layout to
> handle the user's window size.  There are limits to how small any site
> will properly resize, but setting the minimum usable width to 1000
> pixels is nasty.
>
> And, of course, the site doesn't work in IE6.

Hey Jim,

I am using IE 6.0.29 without any issues. What do you have going on?

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
SqueezeBox Duet, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2,
Two VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370