pfarrell;297898 Wrote:
> This is actually a better example, assuming you are not internationally
> known as an expert on dickens.
Well, if I was, I'd pick a line from Hemingway - assuming that I could
find a line with more than nine words in it :-)

I remember when Clipper was introduced. Lots of folks were exercised
about it (I was working in Cambridge at the time - RMS was making a
really big deal about it). And then it just, basically... disappeared.
I hadn't realized that it was withdrawn because it could be made to be
-too- secure. Maybe that part got downplayed...(?)

--
bobkoure