I don't think a SqueezeBox Head Unit would have enough of a market to be
viable. But there are solutions that could work.

Option 1: I have a head unit with Bluetooth and can can stream stereo
audio from my WindowsMobile phone. All I need it a Jive interface that
can hook into SqueezeCenter over my unlimited 3G data connection and
I'm sorted. I would pay for such an application.

Option 2: Audio playback from a Controller, especially if line out was
available from the bottom connector. Hook this to the AUX in on my
headunit (many are now coming with "iPod/MP3 connectors") and then open
up the 3G connection from my phone over wifi (there are apps that turn
your phone into an access point) and connect through to SqueezeCenter
that way.

:)

--
funkstar