I am running a handful of players in my house. My transporter, SliMP3,
and a SB3 are connected to Squeezecenter running on a Thecus N5200.
This server has all my FLAC files. I believe the version of SC that
Andreas ported for the N5200 is the early stable 7.0 release

I also have second server running the latest stable ( 7.0.1 ). This
server feeds a distributed audio system via a SB3 and another system
via another SB3.

On the Controller if I look under Choose Player, I see all 5 of my
devices. However, because the server versions are not identical, the
Controller wants to do an upgrade every time I try to switch between
players that are running off of different servers.

Is there any way to "NOT" do the software upgrade when switching
between players/servers? I guess another option would be to downgrade
my Windows box to run the early 7.0 release.

I'd appreciate any suggestions, pointers, or advice on making it easier
(and quicker) to switch between the players/servers when using the
Controller.
_

--
twylie

Thecus N5200 -> transporter -> Krell KRC2 -> 4 x nuforce 8b -> Von
Schweikert VR-4 Gen III

Thecus N5200 -> SB3 -> Monarchy DIP -> Monarchy Super DIP -> Monarchy
18b -> AES 845 monos -> Sonus Faber Concertos / Audio Physic Sparks