I am setting up Squeezecenter for my ReadyNAS for the first time.

During setup I get the following question:

"Please navigate to the folder where your music collection is stored.

If you want to access any of your music stored on another computer or a
shared network volume, please make sure that the shared volume is
mounted and available to your file system. Once the volume is
available, it will appear in the selection window to the left. If you
know the path of the volume you wish to access you can enter it
below."

But when I enter "\\Readynas\media\Music" the box flashes pink
momentarily but does not appear to accept this entry.  This is where my
music is and was working perfectly with version 6 of Slimserver.  I do
not normally leave my PC on all of the time but want access 24/7 to my
music on my NAS.

How do I fix this?

--
Jetlag