Hi all - first post, so please be gentle.

Have taken the plunge and ordered a duet. Awaiting delivery, but have
got a squeeze center and softsqueeze setup up and running.

Have been also trying to get remote streaming working via stream.mp3,
but can't get any sound to come through. Other posts have suggested
setting the secutity settings for the server, but I can't find them in
squeeze center. Am I being stupid?

Reason I'm testing this is I'd like to use a Rivo Pico Wi-Fi as an
additional player for the kitchen. Has anyone tried one of these? I've
read that Blik Radiostation works fine, so hoping this is the case for
the Pico.

Any help much appreciated

Thanks

Chris