Not only do you have to pay for the updates to the tag database, but
they only release it quarterly which could be a big problem for some
people. I would hope they could atleast provide a free download .iso of
the CD or something, but i cant see an mention on the site. Looks like
they are using the updates as an additional income revenue, which is a
bit cheeky IMO.

Not for me, but still its an interesting device and certainly would be
great from more commercial applications, like bars and hotels.

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 7.0.1 (Windows Vista 64)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (home office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Trends TA10.1 Class-T /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony 525 (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official Sb
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)