iPhone;304365 Wrote:
> I do not see it either unless everybody is talking about the dot circle
> to the right of the words, "Loading SqeezeCenter..." and the same dot
> circle at the top of the PlayList column when it first loads (switch to
> Classic, then back to SC Default to see these two dot circles). Neither
> of which stay there, but both resemble the same circle as on the
> Controller when it wakes up or when one changes players, which could be
> the idea behind them. If that is the spinning disk they are bitching
> about, get a Life!

I think it's present in quite a few more places throughout the skin.
This is something of a necessity when doing ajax maneuvers in the
browser; otherwise the user may not realize that anything is happening
after clicking a link or a button.  The skin running running in the
browser has no way of knowing how long it's going to be before the web
server responds to a request - sometimes it's shown for just a split
seconds, sometimes many seconds.

--
JJZolx

Jim