Thanks for your advice, but I've already tried all of your suggestions
with no luck:

- I've rescanned my library from scratch
- Javascript is enabled in my browsers (Safari & FireFox)
- I've flushed the browser cache and tried to force a reload of the
pages
- I've uninstalled and reinstalled SqueezeCenter 7.0.1
- I've proven that I can load the SqueezeCenter interface images from
their source directory directly into the browser, but not 100% of the
time as I'll describe below.

What I have found is that usually the first time the web browser the
SqueezeCenter interface loads correctly, but then within a couple of
clicks things start to fall apart and the graphics stop loading
correctly.

If I try and open the SqueezeCenter interface with an instance of
Safari (or Firefox) that has previously opened SqueezeCenter, then it
won't load the graphics at all.  It's at this point that even if I try
to load the images directly in my browser they won't load properly.

I have found that a good indicator that things are going to work if I
get the SqueezeCenter "splash screen" with the little animated spinning
circle thingy (for want of a better description!).

If it goes through this screen then I know the interface will load the
images ok, but it will then slowly degrade, stopping showing images
within a few clicks.

Sometimes I don't get this screen, it seems to load faster and go
straight to the opening page of the SqueezeCenter interface - minus the
graphics.

Any ideas what I can do to address this problem?  I can post debug
scripts if anyone wants to take a look.

Again, I am using SqueezeCenter 7.0.1 on a Mac Mini 1.4GHz running OS X
10.3.9.  I am trying to access SqueezeCenter on a local network and have
problems using both Safari and Firefox - I can't try MS Internet
Explorer because I'm in an all Mac house.

Thanks again in advance,
Tom

--
letaage