results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48430
Question: Does a dedicated PC/music server sound better than a PC used
for other duties?

- Yes it does.
- No it doesn't make any difference.

peejay;308518 Wrote:
> All other things being equal, if there are differences in the bitstream
> from source computer system A as opposed to source computer system B...

You do know that many great writers insist on using Netgear routers
because it makes their writing more dynamic when they send it, even
when sent as a zip'd word document.

TCP is TCP, unless it is TCP with flow control...

(Adjusting the Window size is also useful in the summer months: I find
that a large window keeps my house cooler.)

--
snarlydwarf