> Ok first off- I'm pretty sure they've stopped development on
> Softsqueeze because they're working on releasing a much more fully
> featured (and less buggy hopefully) squeezeplay for the desktop. (I
> might be wrong)

You're right. It has been aid several times (I won't use the term "announced"
though ;-)). And as SqueezePlay is based on the same code we're using on the
controller it's getting a lot of attention from our developpers.

The adventurous could already take a peek at SqueezePlay by checking out and
compiling the 7.2 branch. But beware: it's still early state.

--

Michael