Yeah well some people never learn...they want to moan about not getting
their fave bug fixed when they are using "freeware" and have made NO
investment in the bug fixers salaries...geesh, it makes my blood boil.
I've bought software costing hundred's of £'s and had to wait YEARS to
get bugs fixed...and often they never do.

It's not even if the bugs in question are like serious - they are
really very trivial and never going to be on anyone's priority list.

I'd like to ban the use of the term "fanboy" on this site - I find it
highly offensive to people who have freely invested many many hours of
their lives trying to help others to extract maximum enjoyment from
their purchases. As it is only ever used by intellectual pond life
anyway...I'm calling low tide in the gene pool on that one.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...SB3+Stontronics PSU - Altmann
JISCO/UPCI - TACT RCS 2.2X with Good Vibrations S/W - MF X-DAC
V3/X-PSU/X-10 buffer (Audiocomm full mods)- Linn 5103 - Linn Aktiv 5.1
system (6x LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend
Supertweeters, Kimber & Chord cables