andynormancx wrote:
CardinalFang;308926 Wrote:
http://www.kannuu.com/

Try the demo, finding music is much, much faster. Perhaps Logitech
should license it for the next gen Controller and ditch the scroll
wheel for some more substantial buttons? It would reduce component
costs and feel a lot better IMO. All the other menus can be handled
with the keys that would be part of this search system.

I hadn't seen Kannuu before, but curiously enough I started
experimenting with something similar or though not so clever the other
day. Mine just involved two buttons and it was a more simple binary
search.

Now I need to learn enough lua to try and implement it on the
Controller.

Sounds interesting. Couldn't it be done with the wheel?
Turn right for 'button 1', turn left for 'button 2'.

Regards,
Peter