Actually not too worried, just kept seeing that and kept wondering what
the hell it's trying to tell me.  Must be messages to the creators and
not the congregation.  They probably shouldn't put such a tempting,
clickable line with choices of how many lines of indecipherable
warnings you want to see. I'll just try my best not to click. tempting
tempting aaaggghhhh 500 lines must be better than 100, oh but a 1000
lines maybe maybe I'll understand if I ....just ...click....

--
Nonreality

*-If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule.-*