Nonreality;309071 Wrote:
> Actually not too worried, just kept seeing that and kept wondering what
> the hell it's trying to tell me.  Must be messages to the creators and
> not the congregation.  They probably shouldn't put such a tempting,
> clickable line with choices of how many lines of indecipherable
> warnings you want to see. I'll just try my best not to click. tempting
> tempting aaaggghhhh 500 lines must be better than 100, oh but a 1000
> lines maybe maybe I'll understand if I ....just ...click....

What is that old saying, "There is nothing to worry about until there
is something to worry about......."

Another good saying is, "If it isn't broken, don't fix it!"

Then there is always, "Don't ask, Don't tell" oh that was for something
else and the stupid government was involved. Nevermind.

As mherger said, they are only warnings not errors. When you hear this
from your speakers:
Danger, Will Robinson, Danger
then it is time to duck and cover!
I am changing my logging setting to reduce the file size as I type.....

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/mephone)
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Bedroom: SB3, NAD C370, Thiel 2.3
Home Office: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, VSM-1 Sigs
Mobile: SB3, Audioengine A5