I'd really like to run SqueezeCenter as a service, since my wife has her
own Windows account, but would like to listen to music while I'm away.

Unfortunately, when SqueezeCenter is set to start as a service, it
crashes on system startup:
Application popup: squeezecenter.exe - Application Error : The
instruction at "0x0012e83d" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The
memory could not be "written".

Looking at the logs, SqueezeCenter appears to fail connecting to MySQL,
so I believe this is some kind of dependency issue. I've modified the
service to depend on SqueezeMySQL, without success.

Has anyone else encountered this? Has anyone had any luck fixing it?

--
jep76