egd;309752 Wrote:
> I've just run the test I referred to in my previous post - the upshot is
> that MiP, when integrated with SC, takes its cue from SC's SqueezeCenter
> Settings/Plugins/MusicIP.  So, unless I'm misinterpreting, mmm.ini is in
> fact irrelevant in the SC integration setup and mmm.ini's settings are
> under this construct only loaded as defaults, which are then promptly
> overridden by SC when it sends mix instructions to MiP headless via the
> HTTP API.
I'm still getting some very weird mixes even with Style set to 200 and
Variety set to 1 in the SC settings. These settings should give mixes
specifically the same as the seed song but I'm not getting that at all
so there must be something else influencing the mix !

This is why I previously asked what the MusicIp validation process
actually did an does it matter if the tracks in my music library are
not all tagged specifically to genre ?

Thanks again for the posts egd.

--
technojunkie