technojunkie;309808 Wrote:
> I'm still getting some very weird mixes even with Style set to 200 and
> Variety set to 1 in the SC settings. These settings should give mixes
> specifically the same as the seed song but I'm not getting that at all
> so there must be something else influencing the mix !
>
> This is why I previously asked what the MusicIp validation process
> actually did an does it matter if the tracks in my music library are
> not all tagged specifically to genre ?
>
> Thanks again for the posts egd.

It shouldn't matter, albeit it will mean you cannot meaningfully
restrict your mixes to a given genre.  Suggest you post one of your
mixes on the '*MusicIP Forum*'
(http://forums.musicip.com/index.php?showforum=4) along with your mixer
settings (per SC, not MiP headless) and ask about the outliers.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...