I am also looking forward to the linux release of 1.9 to avoid the
"Miscellaneous" problem tainting my tags. I have quite a few single
tracks all with blank album names that are grouped in folders like "A",
"B", "C", etc based on the name of the artist (makes them easier for me
to find in the file system. What I have also found recently is that
this has resulted in an large number of albums called "Miscellaneous"
when I browse by album, one for each folder. Even if I have to live
with "Miscellaneous" rather than "No Album" for the moment, I'd really
like to have them grouped together if they have to appear in the albums
listing.

--
smc2911

http://www.last.fm/user/smc2911/