egd;311783 Wrote:
> Maggior, thanks for posting this, I'm going to give it a spin tonight.
>
> Seems we're slowly piecing together the puzzle :)

Indeed we are :-).  It's actually kind of fun, especially since we are
managing to make forward progress.

SuSE startup scripts are unique in that they have strict guidelines
(which I think come from LSB standards) for their init scripts.  I'm
giving it a go to see if I can make one that works so I can get rid of
the hack that I put into the squeezecenter init script to start
MusicIP.  I'm using the squeezecenter script as a starting point.  When
I get something that works, I'll post it here.  So far, I have something
that works, but not in the context of Yast (their system management
program).

Cheers!
Rich

--