Aaaa only for MP4 files then I'm totaly  lost here ? (sorry i did'nt
notice)

but i'm strongly suggest that you fix the volume for the SB connected
to the AVR4306 this setting is per player so it won't affect the other
zones.
Drawback is that you have to use the Denons volume for the main rig.

SPDIF (the digital or coax) have no metadata so it's just a raw 16/44
or whatever bit stream so the only way to accomplish "volume" is to
reduce bits.
So the SB can not "tell" the Denon what volume to play, you have to
alter the data.

Sorry I have no MP4 or m4a files ? there must be something awol with
the decoding/encoding I use only flac.

btw.
The big Dynaudio is nice :-) I use a MeridianG68J and a SiriuS DMX200
to a pair of Contour 4.0 as front pair, an old model but very good.

--
Mnyb