Hi Guys,
newbie here with the Squeezebox Duet, had a Roku 1000 before and
thought of a Sonos but settled for the Duet.
Did a clean install of the SqueezeCenter 7.0.1 on my MacBook Pro, which
runs minimized.
I pointed it to my single iTunes music folder, initiated a manual scan
and all seemed fine.
After a few days of library additions, I noticed new albums are not
displayed by the remote.

Re checked the SqueezeCenter which is set for "Look for new & changed
music".

Did a 10 minute manual rescan of the whole library, then I could see
everything on the remote controller.

I added more albums, same story, SqueezeCenter never auto updates the
library!

tried mailing support via the Support page from 2 computers/browsers,
no go: Server error.
SqueezeCenter updates, the remote tells me I am up to date with ver
7.0.1.
I feel I have done everything I can,for something that should work out
of the box.....
Any help would be much appreciated.

--
phaedra