Nonreality;315560 Wrote:
> Well I guess I'm the only one that doesn't want to think up a keyword
> and would rather browse and learn.  Judging by complexity complaints in
> the forum I would think you would want to make it as easy to find stuff
> as possible.  But it looks as though I'm wrong on this as I'm the only
> one that feels this way.

You are not alone:
- If you know what your are looking for, the search is the preferred
way
- If you don't know what you are looking for and just want to see all
possibilities, browsing is better.

I think the "Beginners Guide" link on the main wiki page already is a
pretty good start for beginners, so I suppose you are looking for a way
to browse the more advanced features ?

The "All Pages" link Michael refers to is probably a bit too much, I'm
guessing that you would like something more structured ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))