Since iPod Touch is $299 and Duet Controller is $299 it's tough choice.

I've used an iPhone and the screen is very good.

I realize the iPod Touch would not be as customized as a Duet
Controller but it would be very versatile.

Has anyone compared the pros and cons of each?

I know a while back there was a plugin to support some Nokia devices I
assume there must be one for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

One advantage of the Duet is I understan it has a IR emmiter that could
eventually run my whole system.

--
mswlogo

Thinkpad XP SS > Cat5 > Transporter > SPDIF-COAX > Meridian G68ADV
(Trifield, Room corrected, Upsampled) > DSP6000 Mains, DSP5500HC
Center, DSP33 Rears