lyteroptes;315800 Wrote:
> yes, that was my plan too. I can't find any documentation that says
> there is a limit but each time I try to copy a folder of sub-folder I
> get a message about insufficient space - the limit appears to about 60
> Gbytes.  Each shared folder will get backed up so perhap it's
> calculated some limit? I have just over 1 Tb on there

I seem to remember this is a known problem with WHS, particularly if
copying from a Vista machine - although more around system resources
than insufficient space. Have a search around on the Microsoft KB
forums. I found this on a quick Google.

http://forums.microsoft.com/windowshomeserver/showpost.aspx?postid=1444560&siteid=50&sb=0&d=1&at=7&ft=11&tf=0&pageid=0

Could be your issue?

--
Siduhe

Who am I on 'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/siduhe)?
"-Siduhe Loved Tracks radio got the thumbs up. Feedback included: yeah,
it's good... got the odd dodgy track tho...-" (c) 'ModelCitizen'
(http://www.last.fm/user/Modelcitizen)