redgum;316003 Wrote:

> I've been using WHS for almost a year and, after some initial teething
> problems with getting consistent playback from Slimserver, I have been
> very impressed. The great backup system has already saved me once and I
> find the whole thing just chugs away with minimal maintenance
> day-in-day-out.

While I've only had WHS for about 3 months, I completely agree. The
auto backup is wonderful and completely painless. Having the capability
to run SqueezeCenter on the WHS server at no additional cost is a great
bonus. I got the HP Media Center, so my main drive is a 500G. Thus, I
have not had the file transfer problem.

Just use a large primary drive and this problem should be solved.

Ira

--
irablumberg