If someone helps me I will gladly say thank you and have a drink in your
honor. Also, I will toast your longevity.

When I browse in my Music Folder the remote keys don't match up
properly with letters.  If I hit key "4" the display jumps to the first
folder beginning with "G".  That is as expected.  However, if I hit key
"6" it jumps to "L" instead of "M".  "7" also jumps to "L" instead of
"P".  Keys 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9 all work as expected.  Only 6 & 7 do not
work.
And this is only in Browse Music Folder.  In Genre (for example) key
"7" jumps to "Pop".  As expected.  In any browse mode other than Music
Folder the keys are assigned as I expect.
Can someone point me to a fix?

Squeezecenter 7.0.1 on Win2k.
Squeezebox 1 with a Slim Devices remote.

--
epn