1) On 2 June, I placed my third order in Slimdevice On-line Store

2) Since Duet was in back-order, I received an email saying that I need
to wait about 3 weeks.

3) I replied Slim Device an email saying that I wish to keep my order
and wait.

4) On 20 June, I received an email saying my order was confirmed.
(Since the status of Duet in On-line Store was no longer back-order, so
I think they will ship my order soon)

5) I wait until 29 June, no email on shipping details (like the
Tracking code) of my order. So I sent Slim Devices an email.

6) An incident in Slim Devices was created on my order and I received
an email on 30 June saying that there is some problem on my billing
address.

7) On the same day I sent them an email asking on the details of the
problem, cause the information on two orders I placed before were just
the same with the new one (same credit card, same billing & shipping
address). In addition, I tell them I wish to keep my order.

8) NO RESPONSE FROM SLIM DEVICES SINCE THEN. I kept on update the
incident on DAILY basis and asking for update.

MY 2 CENTS

Stop using that support system for customer to check their order, this
kind of system may be good for technical support, but not order
tracking.

Hire some customer service staff to answer the phone.

----------------------------
Details of My Incident
----------------------------
Re: Slim Devices Order Confirmation (1213981236-591)
        Discussion Thread
*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        06/29/2008 07:58 PM
My order number is 1213981236-591

May I know when my order will be shipped.

I ordered Squeezebox Duet + extra receiver in early June. Since Duet
was
out 0f stock, I received an email saying that I need to wait until late
June.

In 21 Jun, I received the attached email, I thought duet in-stock again
and my order would be shipped soon.

But 10 days were gone, I neither received the package nor received the
tracking code for shipment.

>From your online store, I know that there is no need to back-order
duet.

May I know that status of my order? Have it been shipped.

The reason why I order from on-line store and pay for delivery cost is
because duet was not available in Hong Kong when I place my on-line
order
in early June.

But Duet was available in store in Hong Kong last week. I can get it
easily in Hong Kong now, with a cheaper price tag and without the
expensive shipping cost.

Hope you understand my disappointment on my order.

*** Response (Matt P.)  06/30/2008 01:59 PM
Hi Ronald,
First of all let me apologize for the delay.There was a problem with
the billing address on your order so it had not shipped. You sghould
have received an email about this but I am guessing you never did.Would
you like me to ship this order or would prefer to purchase a unit in
Hong Kong and save on shipping? If so let me know and I will cancel
this order and the associated charegs. Once again I apologize for the
delay just le me know how to proceed.
Regards,
Matt Parry
Logiotech SMBU
Inside Sales
(650)210-9400 X 5720

*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        06/30/2008 06:59 PM
I wish to keep the order and please ship it to me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Cause I just check the store in Hong Kong yesterday, it is out of stock
again. May I know what is the problem of my billing address? It is the
third order I placed in Slimdevice, the billing address, shipping
address and credit card number were the same for all orders. (My recent
order in April this year (Invoice Number: 1207193750-470)) I never have
a problem on my billing address before and I don't think it is the
problem.

*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        07/01/2008 05:09 PM
Any update?

*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        07/02/2008 09:44 AM
Any update????? x 2

*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        07/02/2008 04:15 PM
NO RESPONSE FOR 3 DAYS??????

PLEASE GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON MY ORDER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

*** Customer (Ronald Ng)        07/03/2008 04:51 PM
Since I have not received any updated status of my order, I wish to
CANCEL my order now.

Please CANCEL my order!!!

--
mwpmo