Since there is 15hrs time difference with Hong Kong, so I need to call
him 7am this morning (around 4pm there).

I called 4 times from 7-8am (4-5pm there) but all calls were diverted
to voicemail.

Since I am in Hong Kong, so I think I better update my questions in the
system instead of leaving a voicemail to ask him to cancel my order.

BTW, I just get my Duet from store in Hong Kong an hour ago.

Spent 10 mins to install everything and enjoying it when I typing this
post.

After I received confirmation from him to cancel my order, I will place
another order to buy an additional receiver.

Hope my next order will be trouble free.

--
mwpmo