Folks

I am running Squeeze Centre on a Windows Home Server and I have also
lost the ability to scan under 7.0.1. When I click to rescan the screen
immediately reports that the scan has been done, even though it hasn't.
The is no detail available on previous scans or info on the progress of
a current scan. I have just uninstalled 7.0.1 and installed 7.0. this
has kicked off a rescan that seems to be proceeding normally (I can see
progress on the status tab). From what I could see of the old log file
the scan was not being initiated (the scan log did not change). Once I
have confirmed that things are back to normal with 7.0 I will try 7.0.1
again and see if the problem recurs. If it might be significant I am
running the Weather Time, Live Departures, Lazy Search and InguzEQ
plugins.

Cheers

Paul

--