Hi

I ran NetStumbler (see attached screen dump) - and it shows 2 Linksys
(my SSID) entries. I changed (via the Linksys 192.168.1.1) the channel
to channel 12.

I'm not sure why there are 2 entries as there is only one
modem/router.

I also switched off the cordless phone in the house.

None of this makes a difference - and it still stutters/breaks then
grinds to a halt.

I get 100% wireless strength on the laptop close to the Squeezebox.

I can't run Squeezecenter diagnostic because if I install and run
Squeezecenter, I get the message

-Your player was not found.

If you own a Squeezebox or Transporter:

Make sure that your player is plugged in and its networking settings
are correct. Click the Refresh button once your player is connected.
If you do not own a Squeezebox -

This is by default using the url http://192.168.1.101:9000
If I replace the 192.168.1.101 with 'Server' (the name of my Server)
then SlimServer starts running.

|Filename: cronshd linksys.doc                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5426|

cronshd