amcluesent;319166 Wrote:
> >I'm not sure why there are 2 entries as there is only one
> modem/router<
>
> The MAC addresses are different, that's another linksys with a default
> SSID
>
> I'd try moving to channels 3 or 9 and see what the reception is like.

So....do you mean there is another linksys router in da house?

That is not possible - there is just one modem, one router, one
server.....

How can I delete that 'rogue' entry?

Anyway as per attached, I went into the linksys url and changed the
channel to 3 (although it shows up on NetStumbler as 3*, 12).

I then rebooted again the Squeezebox. It made no difference.

I am wondering if it is some setting which is about 'buffering' in some
way - as it also is stuttering on Radio. It never used to do any of
this.

I am also wondering if it is connected with the failed attempts to
properly install/connect Squeezecentre - as it was fine with
SlimServer. (Although I have switched off my laptops to test this - and
just have a 'pure' Server - to - Squeezebox configuration).

Any other ideas of things to try?

--
cronshd