yesterday i installed firmware 2 on my ipod touch, and next thing was to
install "remote", an application from apple to remote control my itunes.

and today i will put my squeezebox on ebay. i am really sorry to say
that, because i love my squeezebox and i liked very much what i could
do with it. but, apple once again did everything right (a little late,
maybe). I have an ipod and airport express anyway, but now i can use my
ipod touch to remote control itunes on my old serving iMac g3, fast,
easy, no setup hassle, no server whatever IP and so on. It just works,
like listening music on the ipod itself. incredible.

--
filzer