Phil Leigh;319246 Wrote:
> OK that is your problem right there - you have way too little signal
> strength and you NEED to get 100% at 1500 not 40-50%!!!!

You guys appear to be mixing up the two different tests, wifi signal
strength one and the network test one (easy to do because the graphs
look the same).

cronshd posted the details of his wifi signal strength test showing him
managing 40-50% on it. Phil then responded saying "you NEED to get 100%
at 1500 not 40-50%".

It is true that he needs to get 100% at 1500, but not on the wifi
strength test. He needs to achieve the 100% on the network test screen.
It is perfectly possible to get that while only achieving 40-50% on the
wifi test and you are never likely to see 100% on the wifi strength
test screen. It is obviously best to try and get the highest possible
response on the wifi test though.

N.B. I'm not trying to say that the advice Phil gave to try and fix the
problem was wrong, that was spot on, just pointing out that the two of
you were looking at two different tests...

--
andynormancx

Yes, it will. Yes, all of them. Yes, SoftSqueeze as well. What ?
I SAID ALL OF THEM !